Data Protection Law
FHM also advises companies in the field of data protection law. Our main focus lies in the field of data processing for employment-related purposes as well as data protection issues arising from internal investigations. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) highlights and strengthens the already existing data protection rules. Violations of the relevant data protection laws can lead to the inadmissibility of the evidence gathered through internal investigations. Breaches of data protection laws are also subject to substantial fines. Strict adherence to the relevant laws is therefore essential.
- Review and design of data protection rules
- Compliance with data protection law in investigations
- Implementation of data protection regulations
- Representation in official proceedings
- Data Incident Management
- TOP Kanzlei Datenschutzrecht 2019